Wednesday, February 7, 2018

There is no pain like stagnancy, inactivity gets to the best of us. And while my life over the last few years has been anything but mundane, I'm feeling a little stir crazy today for some reason. Whether it's what I can't control while I wait or a heaviness felt in wanting more, Ive decided to visit my deserted blog space for a change in medium. These are just fragments of the years since I last wrote here. Bits of silly life that have occurred.  
 Flowers in my window from 608 Elvira. My how I miss it. There really is no place like home.
Well, I moved to LA, China Town to be exact. Lasted a whole two months before moving back to good old Redlands Ca in Feb of 2017. Still hoping to get to Alaska, maybe this year...

Hidden anywhere and everywhere by one brave and brilliant mind.

Sean Rosenthall and I on our first visit to Bandit Town. We made great road trip friends, terrible roommates. We'll always have our mutual love for Sam Outlaw's music however.

Escalate, UT was interesting.

I was having too much fun feeling cool, hanging out backstage, I accidentally missed Beck. I'll never forget the night but I'll also never forgive myself for that. Ya learn.

Graduated from Cal State Long beach in May 2016, took away a BA in English with an emphasis in Creative Writing. Discovered watercolor in my Shakespeare course during my last semester. It gave me something to focus on whilst watching multiple renditions of the same play.


I miss my daily walks by the sea. Instead lately I ride my bike and take short jaunts through Redlands. 
I still write songs and play them around. I'm busy booking a May tour and recording new demos and I finally self released my record Evolutionary War last year. It has taken everything I have and more and it's been worth it. I can look back and give myself a break; at my age, single, poor, and conventionally obscure and just take pride, that on some level I have achieved my personal goals which is I suppose, all that really matters.
Until next time. xo 
-the Vagabond.

No comments:

Post a Comment