Wednesday, December 11, 2013


Hey y'all! I'm playing at Hangar 24 Brewery in my hometown of Redlands Ca, tonight. I hope to see some friends out for the occasion... (hint hint, wink wink) I've got a great set planned for you and the magical, Elijah Thomson will be sitting in with me. His electric guitar skills are fairly delicious in case you get hungry... I think also my mom said she was going to bring me pizza--what a woman?! I plan to drink preciesly two Orange Wheat bruskies and wrap every inch of my body in heavy textiles to keep warm (outdoor venues are tuff in Dec).
Anyhoo, I hope you're having a wonderful week, staying on task and being inspired. Or taking it easy and not thinking much... Both are necessary at times.
Hope to see you soon, like maybe tonight.
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment