Friday, December 6, 2013


Hi there! Well, it's that time of year again; the time when I'm crunching deadlines at school, getting ready for finals and polishing up my end of the semester projects. It's that special time when lines at stores are curiously long and parking lots become unusually hostile environments. Somehow, in spite of my normally deep and empathetic nature, I'm feeling a little lack-luster this holiday season. I don't really know what my deal is but I gotta be honest, something is definitely funky. Perhaps, I've been working too hard, or playing too hard, or a combination of the two. Who knows? I'm ready for winter break to start so that I can pay my sweet friend Gentry an uncomfortably long visit at her cuddly mountain home in Crestline, Ca. I think I need some snow days, mimosas, snugly babies and warm pazookies to bring my Christmas spirit round.
I AM excited to announce I'll be playing a couple of shows in the next two weeks. It always feels nice to be busy making music during the funky times. So if you feel like joining me and bolstering the yuletide cheer, come watch a show.

Hangar 24: I'll be playing first at Hangar 24 Brewery in Redlands, Dec. 11th @6:30pm. Bring a jacket!
Hotel Cafe: Next is the Hotel Cafe Christmas benefit show on Fri Dec 13th @7pm (flier above). You can purchase advance tix for NIGHT ONE right HERE
Hotel Cafe: Then I'll be playing a full set at the Cafe on Dec 17th @7pm, trying out new material and polishing up the standards.

So I hope to see your smiling face one way or another in the approaching season, or else I'll have a blue Christmas without you...
xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment